The Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal (RSRT) is an independent national tribunal that has functions relating to the road transport industry.
The work of the RSRT can affect:
- road transport drivers (both employees and contractor drivers)
- employers or hirers of road transport drivers
- participants in the supply chain in relation to road transport drivers.
The RSRT’s functions include:
- making road safety remuneration orders
- approving and assisting with negotiations for road transport collective agreements
- dealing with certain disputes relating to road transport drivers, their employers or hirers, and participants in the supply chain
- conducting research into pay, conditions and related matters that could affect safety in the road transport industry.
- Further proceedings in the inquiry into the cash in transit industry
Further proceedings in the inquiry into the cash in transit industry
Further proceedings have been scheduled for the Cash in Transit Industry Inquiry:
3 pm, Thursday 13 November 2014
Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal
80 William Street, East Sydney
If you would like to attend the proceedings, please advise the Tribunal on 1300 778 954 or by email at email@example.com by 1 pm, Wednesday 12 November 2014.
10 November 2014