The Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal (RSRT) is an independent national tribunal that has functions relating to the road transport industry.
The work of the RSRT can affect:
- road transport drivers (both employees and contractor drivers)
- employers or hirers of road transport drivers
- participants in the supply chain in relation to road transport drivers.
The RSRT’s functions include:
- making road safety remuneration orders
- approving and assisting with negotiations for road transport collective agreements
- dealing with certain disputes relating to road transport drivers, their employers or hirers, and participants in the supply chain
- conducting research into pay, conditions and related matters that could affect safety in the road transport industry.
- Conference on proposed road safety remuneration orders
Conference on proposed road safety remuneration orders
Deputy President Asbury will conduct a conference on the proposed road safety remuneration orders (RSROs) at:
10 am, Friday 9 May 2014
Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal
80 William St
East Sydney NSW
Any person intending to attend the conference should advise firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, 6 May 2014.
Proposed RSROs on payments for road transport drivers and associated issues, and the assumptions on which they are based, can be found on the Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal’s website.
16 April 2014