The Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal (RSRT) is an independent national tribunal that has functions relating to the road transport industry.
The work of the RSRT can affect:
- road transport drivers (both employees and contractor drivers)
- employers or hirers of road transport drivers
- participants in the supply chain in relation to road transport drivers.
The RSRT’s functions include:
- making road safety remuneration orders
- approving and assisting with negotiations for road transport collective agreements
- dealing with certain disputes relating to road transport drivers, their employers or hirers, and participants in the supply chain
- conducting research into pay, conditions and related matters that could affect safety in the road transport industry.
- Autumn 2014 update published
Autumn 2014 update published
The Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal has published its Autumn 2014 update on the recent work of the tribunal.
The update also includes important information on upcoming matters.
The Autumn 2014 update can be downloaded from this website, or collected from the public counters in each capital city.
4 March 2014