The Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal (RSRT) is an independent national tribunal that has functions relating to the road transport industry.
The work of the RSRT can affect:
- road transport drivers (both employees and contractor drivers)
- employers or hirers of road transport drivers
- participants in the supply chain in relation to road transport drivers.
The RSRT’s functions include:
- making road safety remuneration orders
- approving and assisting with negotiations for road transport collective agreements
- dealing with certain disputes relating to road transport drivers, their employers or hirers, and participants in the supply chain
- conducting research into pay, conditions and related matters that could affect safety in the road transport industry.
- Annual Report 2013–14 published
Annual Report 2013–14 published
The Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal’s 2013-14 Annual Report is now available online.
22 October 2014