The Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal (RSRT) is an independent national tribunal that has functions relating to the road transport industry.
The work of the RSRT can affect:
- road transport drivers (both employees and contractor drivers)
- employers or hirers of road transport drivers
- participants in the supply chain in relation to road transport drivers.
The RSRT’s functions include:
- making road safety remuneration orders
- approving and assisting with negotiations for road transport collective agreements
- dealing with certain disputes relating to road transport drivers, their employers or hirers, and participants in the supply chain
- conducting research into pay, conditions and related matters that could affect safety in the road transport industry.
- Mention regarding proposed RSROs and the second annual work program listed
Mention regarding proposed RSROs and the second annual work program listed
The Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal has listed for mention matters relating to proposed road safety remuneration orders and the second annual work program at:
1.00 pm, Friday 22 August 2014
Road Safety Remuneration Tribunal
11 Exhibition Street Melbourne
President Acton will sit in Melbourne with video links to Brisbane and Sydney.
Any person wishing to appear by video link from Adelaide, Canberra, Darwin, Hobart or Perth must notify email@example.com by 12 noon on Thursday, 21 August 2014.
29 July 2014